Jamie Rozzi graduated from the University of Wisconsin Green Bay with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Business Administration. After graduating, Jamie earned her license as a Certified Public Accountant. She worked as a public accountant in the area of federal and state tax for KPMG and Schenck, SC. After practicing for about six years, Jamie decided to attend law school. She earned both her Juris Doctorate and LL.M. in Taxation from the University of Florida, Frederic G. Levin College of Law. She received a “book” award in both criminal law and evidence and was invited to be an honorary member of the Order of the Coif. While pursuing her LL.M., Jamie served as a graduate and research assistant for nationally renowned tax law professor, Martin J. McMahon, Jr. More...
Jamie began her career in 2008 with Foley and Lardner LLP, focusing on estate planning and business transactional law. She joined Killgore Pearlman as an associate in 2013, where she concentrates in the areas of estate planning, probate, charitable planning and elder law. Jamie truly enjoys working with clients to bring them peace of mind through careful and strategic planning.
Joined KPSDS as an Associate in 2013 • Expertise in Estate Planning , Probate, Charitable Planning and Elder Law
• LL.M. in Taxation, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
• Juris Doctorate, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
• Bachelor of Science, University of Wisconsin, Green Bay, Wisconsin
• 2008 - Florida
• 2008 - United States Tax Court
• Florida Bar Association
• Orange County Bar Association
• Florida Bar Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
• Central Florida Association of Woman Lawyers
• Wisconsin Certified Public Accountants