Frank H. Killgore, Jr.
Frank Killgore is the original founding member of Killgore, Pearlman, Semanie, Denius and Squires, P.A. Since becoming a member of the Florida Bar in 1983, he has concentrated his practice in the areas of automotive law, construction law, complex commercial litigation, and insurance defense litigation. He has had the pleasure of representing a broad spectrum of clients, ranging from large Fortune 500 companies to individuals owning their own small businesses. He has conducted multi-week, multi-million dollar trials in both the state and federal courts throughout the state of Florida, as well as in other states. More...
Starting in the late 1980s, Mr. Killgore began his automotive practice representing numerous dealers who participated in a series of high profile dealer day in court suits involving issues of allocation, accessories, and tie-in products and services. Over the past 30 years, Mr. Killgore has successfully represented the firm’s automotive clients as both plaintiffs and defendants in lawsuits ranging from defending an 80 million dollar suit brought by a disgruntled investor against the owner of a number of dealerships, to representing a vendor who sued one of the nation’s largest DMS providers over being denied access to its dealer clients, to prosecuting one of the only successful actions brought by a dealer in the Chrysler Bankruptcy arbitration hearings.
In addition to his trial experience, Mr. Killgore has represented his clients in all phases of negotiations, closings, administrative hearings, and mediation; and, he recently participated in the representation of one of the largest private equity groups during their purchase of a number of dealerships. He is active with the National Automotive Dealers Association (NADA); is a fellow member of the National Association of Dealer Counsel (NADC); and, he co-hosts the firm’s brunch at the annual NADA meeting. He is a certified Circuit Court and Appellate Court mediator in the State of Florida, and he has earned the AV Preeminent® rating, the highest rating awarded by Martindale Hubbell, who established the leading recognized peer review rating for attorneys throughout the country for ethical standards and legal ability.
Founding Shareholder • Over 30 Years’ Experience
• Juris Doctor, Stetson University College of Law, 1983
• Bachelor of Science, Cum Laude, Stetson University, 1980
• Orange County Bar Association (Member, Construction Law Committee)
• Florida Bar (Member, Ninth Circuit Fee Arbitration Committee, Ninth Circuit Florida Bar Grievance Committee)
• National Auto Dealers Association – Sponsor
• National Association of Dealer Counsel – Fellow Membership
• Central Florida Automobile Dealers Association – Associate Member
• Member, Judicial Evaluation Committee (1994-1997)
• 1983 - Florida Bar
• 1984 - U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
• 1984 - U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
• 1991 - Supreme Court of the United States
• 1993 - U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
• 1994 - U.S. Court of International Trade
• Judge, Orange County Bar, "Teen Court" (1998 - present)
• Leadership Orlando, Class of "40"
• Youth League Coach, Central Florida "Upward Basketball"
• Member, City of Belle Isle Personnel Committee (2007-2009)